More information coming soon
Why should I present?
Why should I attend?
- Launch.IT is focused on launching new products and/or technologies to a pre-qualified audience of Technology Press and Financial Investors as well as Angel investors and Venture Capitalists along with Private Equity firms.
- Launch.IT allows you to build brand, product and/or technology awareness/visibility with key audiences – that can help you reach your business objectives.
- Launch.IT affords industry disruptors with an unparalleled opportunity to form new partnerships, alliances and relationships with investors, industry influencers and analysts.
- Launch.IT offers an incomparable opportunity for you to meet with press and media to gain exposure. It’s a way for you to heighten your visibility and branding to existing customers and new audiences – and add credibility to your sales story and business proposition
- All Startups will have an opportunity to win a free table at ShowStoppers during CES 2023. The audience will vote on each pitch session and the pitch with the highest score will be deemed winner: Value $8,500
- Engage with a highly qualified audience of curated startups and leading companies highlighting their work in fostering the growth and success of innovators disrupting the current status quo.
- A unique opportunity for investors to find the latest innovations, meet industry disruptors and hear perspectives from innovators, entrepreneurs, developers, and creators and hear from them how they assess opportunities in the context of their market.
- Get on the radar screen and develop relationships among an audience of fast-growing startups and other innovators – to maximize your reach and business development opportunities with them as they move to scale and require additional professional services.
- Meet 1:1 with these disruptors.
More information coming soon
One of the largest and oldest angel groups the New York Angels, http://www.newyorkangels.com, is a member-led organization committed to finding, funding and mentoring great young companies from pitch through a successful exit.
Organized by ShowStoppers – the premier media showcase organizer.
Launch.IT is a compact, fast moving showcase allowing companies to pitch their products to a diverse group of attendees including investors, VCs, social entrepreneurs, influencers, analysts and the media. Each company has a set amount of time to pitch their product followed by a live Q&A session as well as a dedicated breakout rooms.
Supporting members of the network include Gust, the world-wide official deal management platform for angel investing as well a NY Venture Partners – the premier venture capital firm dedicated to the entrepreneur providing financing, mentorship and strategic marketing consulting.
Keiretsu Forum membership is comprised of serious investors, business leaders, venture capitalists, corporate/institutional investors and serial entrepreneurs. Keiretsu Forum enjoys synergies and close relationships with venture capital firms, universities, and other partner organizations. These relationships facilitate the access to capital, talent, technology, and resources needed to build a successful venture.